15 Fun Fall Activities
Harvest time is here, and there's no better season for getting outside in the cool air or for staying inside by the fire for all the fall fun! We have created a list of festive activities and inspiring ideas to create a fun-filled Autumn season. Consider it the bucket list to top all fall bucket lists. Scroll below to check off our 15 ideas for embarking on Autumn adventures or creating fun family memories together. Let us know in the comments below what your favorite outing is this season!
1. Take a friend or loved one to the beach accompanied
by your favorite fall drink!
We are big fans of hot cocoa with miniature marshmallows.
2. Take a bike ride through your favorite neighborhood and take in the beauty of all the golden and crimson-colored leaves!
3. Bake your favorite fall sweets - cupcakes topped with cinnamon icing or cookies cut into pumpkins.
One of our favorite morning Fall-inspired treats is this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. It's the perfect way to start your crisp Autumn day!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 each Banana
1 cup Coconut milk
1 tbsp Honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
5 each Ice Cubes
Method of Preparation
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses and serve!
4. Visit a pumpkin patch and turn it into a precious photo-op!
Port City Produce
5. Host a s'mores get-together around a bonfire or cozy fire-pit with friends!
6. There's no better reason for meeting your girlfriends at your favorite local boutiques to shop the latest Fall fashion as temperatures drop. Can you say "layers"!? Here is some fabulous fall outfit inspiration.
7. Cue the fire and create a list of what you're thankful for! Take time to thank God for how He enriches your life with each passing season.
8. Store-bought (Trader Joe's has a great selection) or homemade, make sure you drink apple cider to celebrate these cool Autumn months.
9. Paint or carve pumpkins for fun with the kids or your friends. Then decorate your house inside and out with your quirky creations.
10. Get creative with candied or caramel apples, and then gift them to your neighbors (after you've kept a few for yourself of course)!
11. If you've been thinking about installing flower boxes, now is the perfect time. They act as great Fall accents when layered with cabbages and pumpkins.
12. Craft your little heart out by making a wreath for your front door or creating a pendant banner for your mantel.
13. Gather your friends and family, and embark on a hayride at a local farm.
14. Decorate with Fall hues and prints. In the mood for more fall inspiration?Check out our "Our List of Must-have Home Accents for Autumn" by clicking here.
15. Have an outdoor movie night with your community, complete with make-your-own popcorn pails and your delicious homemade candied apples. Grab your stash of quilts, and hang lights for a glowing ambience to your viewing party!